Not just the first do_action day in Bristol, not just the first do_action day in the United Kingdom, but the very first do_action day in the whole of Europe!!!
Why would you not want to be part of it?!
do_action Bristol is a one day hackathon with the aim of building 5 websites for 5 worthy causes in a single day.
This is a WordPress Community event so all the sites will be built using WordPress. The event will be held on Friday 23 February 2018 at:
1 Temple Way,
This is a great opportunity for
- graphic artists,
- content editors,
- SEO and social media specialists, and
- project managers
from in and around Bristol who have expertise in WordPress, or even just an interest in WordPress, to come together and spend the day
- working in teams, learning from each another, and sharing knowledge and skills with one another,
- helping extremely worthy local causes benefit by getting an expertly crafted website,
- oh, and we’ll have fun and make new friends while we’re about it!
And if you’re a charity or non-profit organisation you don’t need to allocate some of your already hard-stretched funds for what would probably be a low-budget website. By participating in this event you have the chance to get a well designed and expertly developed new website, created by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team of volunteers, for absolutely nothing – freeing up your limited funds to be spent on your primary cause – and in a single day, so no long drawn out projects that sap your time and energy and will be finished “sometime soon”!
Get in at the beginning with this new type of WordPress Community event, which complements the more well-known and established community events, namely MeetUp Groups and WordCamps.
We’re also looking for sponsors to help make this event successful. We expect between 35 and 45 participants all of whom are active WordPress users, designers, or developers. Sponsorship will help provide us with funds to cover the cost of the venue, and to provide meals/refreshments, swag, etc… for participants and to create a great experience for everyone involved.
In return for your generous sponsorship:
- You can have representation at the event.
- We will provide space to display banners/backdrops and a table to distribute swag and promotional literature.
- We’ll display your logo & branding on a projected screen throughout the event.
- We’ll add your logo to the sponsors list on this page.
- We’ll make social media announcements before, during and after the event.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event then please contact us at: email@example.com
Photo credit: Andrew Gustar via VisualHunt / CC BY-ND