do_action is an event where local WordPress community gathers to give back to non-profit organizations by building websites for multiple non-profit organizations. All sites are created for free. We will also give free WordPress training to all non-profit organizations that are selected on the day of the event.
We are looking for sponsors to make this event successful. We expect participation of about 50 people depending on the number of websites we can build during the day.
In return you will have access to:
- You can display a roll-up banner at the place of the event.
- You can have representation in the event.
- Your representative will be recognized.
- We will add your logo to the list of sponsors on this page.
- We will make announcements on social networks before, during and after the event.
- We will openly thank you; during the event
NGOs / Non-profit organizations.
Whether it’s a charitable or non-profit organization, you do not need to allocate some of your already-depleted funds to what is likely to be a low-budget website. By participating in this event, you have the opportunity to obtain a new website well designed and developed by experts, freeing up your limited funds to be spent on your main cause, and all in a single day.
To participate simply complete the application form at the end of this page.
At least one or two representatives of your non-profit organization must be present during the event. Your representatives and your organization will also receive free training on the use of WordPress through sessions and workshops during the day.